- Custom made clear polycarbonate structural Atrium Well Covers can be made in any size and shape to fit Steel, Concrete, Brick, Wood, Block or Stone Egress or Non-Egress Window Wells. These covers can be supplied in four different styles: one – Flat & Sloped Well Covers, two – Atrium Well Covers and three – Atrium Dome Well Covers, and four – Specialty Well Covers.
- Redi-Exit Custom-Made Atrium Well Covers are constructed of Clear Lexan® polycarbonate plastic with milled finished aluminum supports, allowing the maximum amount of light to enter your Egress Well. They will support up to 400 pounds and are used when the Well Window sits totally in the Egress or Non-Egress Well.
- Our Custom-Made Atrium Covers are used when the window sits above the top of the well but doesn’t open into the well. These covers will support 150 pounds without aluminum reinforcement and 250 pounds with aluminum reinforcement.
- Custom-made Atrium Dome Covers are used when the window sits above the top of the well and opens into the well. These covers will support 150 pounds without aluminum supports and 250 pounds with aluminum reinforcement.
- Specialty Covers can be designed by our technicians to solve many unusual Egress and Non- Egress cover problems.